While the heavily redesigned Mark IV maintains the same classic outward appearance as the Mark III, it incorporates a significant improvement customers will love - a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping. A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools. The bolt simply slides out of the receiver and the barrel can be properly cleaned from chamber to muzzle.
Other significant improvements include a one-piece grip frame that is precision CNC-machined from a solid piece of stainless steel or aluminium; an ambidextrous manual safety and a redesigned bolt stop for more ergonomic operation. The magazine drops free on release for faster reloads and a redesigned magazine disconnect safety prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed. Internal improvements include changes to the hammer, sear, bolt and firing pin for smoother, more reliable feeding.
- Simple, one-button take-down for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for
- Weaver-style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics (rail not included).
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Barrel Length: 5.50" (140mm)
- Capacity: 10
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Grip Frame: Aluminium
- Grips: Checkered
- Finish: Blued
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Bull
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Overall: Length 9.75"
- Weight: 35.5 oz.